Manufacturing Stopped After COVID-19 Publicity – .

0

The cast of ‘RHOBH’ was informed on November 25th that filming would be suspended and everyone was instructed to quarantine for 14 days if a source is spilled EXCLUSIVELY on HL.

Another show was affected by the second wave of COVID-19, and this time it’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. “RHOBH was closed due to COVID. Everyone thinks it’s a crew member who tested positive and the ladies and production were briefed this morning, ”a source said HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday 25th November. The occupation – including the return of housewives Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Kyle Richards, Garcelle Beauvais, and Dorit Kemsley – Last shot on Tuesday, November 24th.

“You filmed yesterday. Everyone was told to quarantine for 14 days and at the moment they haven’t been told much else, “the source explained, referring to the CDC’s recommended two-week quarantine period for those who either tested positive for the deadly virus or were exposed to it. “You have no idea when to start again. Everyone is just waiting for more information, ”they added. With many international travel restrictions, the Housewives shows avoid all major cast overseas trips this year and stay closer to home.

The cast of the 10th season of ‘RHOBH’. (BRAVO)

Season 11 of RHBOH will look very different after getting out of here Denise Richards, 49, after just two seasons. The Wild Things actress, who was a longtime friend of Lisa Rinna, became the focus of the drama in season 10 when rumors of a connection with Brandi Glanville48. Denise, who got married Aaron Phypers in 2018 later denied the fans’ rumors via Instagram comments – despite Brandi insisting they had sex. Teddi MellencampThe 39-year-old has also been confirmed abandoned while recording in Season 11 Crystal Kung Minkoff, 35, and Kyle’s older sister Kathy Hilton61.

RHOBH isn’t the first franchise to be hit by the coronavirus: Real Housewives of Atlanta was similarly shut down after a crew member reportedly tested positive two weeks ago. “All members of the cast and crew at RHOA have been notified [on Tuesday, November 10] that someone tested positive for COVID-19, ”another source previously told HL. “Production stopped immediately and everyone was ordered to quarantine immediately for two weeks.”

Those with young children – including Kenya moors and Porsha Williams – were particularly nervous about exposure to COVID-19. “Kenya and Porsha were freaking out because they have kids … Kenya in particular is very nervous,” added our RHOA insider. Our best wishes go to the casts and crews of RHOBH and RHOA.

close

WANT MORE?

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST HEALTH FITNESS ,LIFESTYLE TIPS & TRICKS, PLUS SOME EXCLUSIVE GOODIES!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.