Wouldn’t it be great if you could turn your body into a fat burning machine that will burn off all the extra calories, fat, and fat, giving you the weight and shape you have always dreamed of. Body Mass Index (BMI), which is often used to calculate ideal body weight considering the relationship between height and weight, is often not the perfect measure for calculating the level of perfect health and, in fact, an inaccurate way to determine whether this is the case if you are overweight or in poor condition. On the other hand, calculating your body fat percentage is more important as BMI can be misleading as muscles can weigh more than fat and lean body muscles make you look lean and firmer. Plus, more muscle would result in more calories being burned. Returning to the topic again, it is easy to get discouraged if you don’t see the scales moving in your favor even if you stick to the weight loss diet and work out at the gym. Before you get discouraged and consider stepping off the weight loss cart because you don’t see a drop in the scale or a change in BMI, watch out for these signs of fat burning your body is showing. In this post, we would list 10 signs that your body is burning fat so that if the scales just refuse to move down, you won’t get demotivated.
How does fat burning / lipolysis take place?
“Burning fat” is also known as lipolysis and is the mechanism by which the body breaks down dietary fat, or stored fat, into an absorbable form so that cells can use it as energy. It is a mechanism that takes place in the body where fat is broken down into a form of energy. When fat is broken down into a form of energy, it is oxidized or burned in the body’s energy factories (mitochondria), where fat oxidation takes place. Before that, however, they are converted into fat-free acids and then used as fuel by the body’s cells. This entire process is known as lipolysis. There are two types of lipolysis – gastrointestinal lipolysis, which takes place during digestion, and adipocyte lipolysis, which is used to retrieve stored fat. During this time we can lose weight and lose extra fat. Lipolysis occurs when the body needs energy and there is a calorie deficit and not enough glucose is available through food. In such a situation, where physical activity is also increased, the brain triggers the release of stored fat from adipocytes (the cells that store fat). These fatty acids are then oxidized in mitochondrial cells and released as energy. It goes without saying that in order to burn fat stored in adipose tissue and lose weight, you need to create a calorie deficit and exercise so that the body reaches for additional stored fat deposits to gain energy.
9 signs that your body is burning fat:
1. You don’t wake up in the morning “Hangry”: You would be surprised that after a few days after a healthy diet (Rati Beauty diet for weight loss) the body goes into fat burning mode and you no longer wake up irritated because of the low blood sugar and looking for ways to bring glucose back into the body. When the body is in a fat-burning mode, it uses fat as an alternative source of energy and does not rely on food sources to replenish blood sugar. As a result, you will wake up in a better mood and full of energy. and totally refreshed.
2. You don’t crave sugary things throughout the day: Since we are in fat burning mode, we no longer depend on sugary delicacies to get that energy boost. Because the body is constantly burning fat, we get a continuous supply of energy without the need for sugar.
3. You can exercise on an empty stomach: Yes, there is no need to have a pre-workout meal, and you can even do high-intensity exercise on an empty stomach and use your fat reserves much more easily.
4. You do not get sick that often: Sugar causes inflammation in the body and acts as a trigger for various metabolic disorders and diseases. When in fat burning mode, the level of inflammation goes down and as a result you would not get sick as often.
5. Less mood swings: Because your blood sugar is stable throughout the day, all major hormones, including insulin, are in balance and as a result there are fewer mood swings.
6. You have become lighter: If you don’t miss the scales, you’ve noticed that you feel lighter and with better stamina.
7. Clothes Got Loose: If those pesky pounds aren’t falling off the scales, are you trying your old clothes to see if they are loose or fit better?
8. More Energy: Since blood sugar remains stable in a fat burning mode, there is no collapse in energy levels and as a result you would not feel tired later in the day.
9. Exercise No Longer Feels Like Punishment: When the body turns into a fat burning machine, exercise no longer feels like a task or punishment. You would start enjoying the entire process and actually looking forward to exercising every day.
12 Ways To Promote Lipolysis To Burn Fat
Why Inflammation Could Be the Reason You Not Lose Weight