Matcha green tea offers many benefits for skin and hair. Matcha green tea is believed to contain 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. The polyphenol content neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, and the anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce acne breakouts. Matcha also helps to even out skin tone and restore skin elasticity. It’s high in antioxidants, vitamins, and other essential nutrients that can keep your skin and hair healthy. It is also the best way to detoxify the skin as it is high in antioxidants. If you already drink the matcha green tea, you can also use its advantages with some do-it-yourselfers. In this post, we’re going to list some DIY recipes using matcha green tea for beautiful skin.
1. Matcha body peeling: Matcha green tea and Epsom salt work together to support the skin’s detoxification process. If your skin feels dull and tired, especially due to pollution, this body scrub will improve your skin. Coconut water provides your body with plenty of moisture and nutrition. All in all, this body scrub is a must-have for a spa-like experience. Take half a cup of sea salt or Epsom salt, half a cup of matcha green tea powder and a little coconut water. Mix all of the ingredients into a thick mixture. Keep it in an airtight container so it will last longer.
2. Matcha Steam Facial: With the Matcha Steam Facial, you can achieve spa-like results at home. Matcha tea offers antibacterial properties that kill acne-causing bacteria. The steam facial makes your facial skin sweat and removes dirt from the skin. Not to mention, it can clear clogged pores and give you a glowing complexion. Boil adequate amount of water necessary for face steam. Pour the boiled water with 2 bags each of matcha tea and jasmine tea. If you don’t own jasmine tea, go for an essential oil. Let the water temperature drop to a manageable level and then enjoy your facial steam.
3. Matcha Face Pack: The Matcha Green Tea Face Pack protects your skin from sun damage and its nutrients help to brighten the complexion. The antioxidants found in matcha green tea help rejuvenate the skin. This pack stimulates blood circulation and helps cleanse the complexion. Not to mention, skin discoloration treatment will even out the skin. Take a tablespoon of matcha green tea powder, half a banana and a reasonable amount of raw milk or coconut milk. Mix all the ingredients together to create a smooth paste. You can also puree them, but mixing them together will give a better consistency. Apply the face pack to the cleansed face and let it rest for 20 minutes. Later wash off with lukewarm water.
4. Anti-aging matcha green tea mask: Take 1/2 tbsp matcha powder and mix it with 1 tbsp almond oil and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Whip everything up and massage the face and neck area for 5 minutes and leave for another 20 minutes. The nourishing properties of almond oil, coconut oil and the antioxidant properties of matcha tea make this face mask an effective anti-aging face mask.
5. Simple Matcha Green Tea Mask: This is a one-ingredient mask as it can be made by ingesting 2 tablespoons of matcha powder with 1 tablespoon or more of plain water. You can even add rose water instead of regular water. Make a smooth layer and apply it to your face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
6 amazing beauty benefits of matcha green tea
Benefits of Vaping Your Face