Do you spend a lot more time in the kitchen these days, trying new recipes and becoming your own master chef? Lockdown has brought the best cooks even to most of the amateurs in the kitchen.
Old Mutual brings you a super cool price and a wealth of knowledge in the field of finance – who doesn’t need to be financially savvy these days ?!
#LevelUp your financial education and win!
Old Mutual recently launched its new Personal Cover offering. The financial services company said, “We know that no two people are alike. That is why we believe that you should be able to choose the coverage that is right for you, not another. Introducing Old Mutual’s personal coverage, which is about your life and your future. You only pay for what you need and what you can afford, with the option to change it as your life changes. “
In accordance with their personal cover offer, Old Mutual invites you to refresh your knowledge and answer three questions in order to win the SMEG kettle and toaster combo of your dreams.
Do you need help answering the questions? Read Old Mutual’s personal coverage to walk you through the process.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To be eligible to win the prize, contestants must: a. Be 18 years or older, b. be South African and have a valid South African ID card, c. none: I. permanent employee of Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Ltd and / or a subsidiary of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”) participating in the competition; ii. Permanent employees of True Love, Women’s Health and Bizcommunity; III. immediate family member of an employee according to (i) and (ii) d. Meet all of the qualification criteria listed under the heading “Entry”.
2. By participating in the competition, all participants and award winners agree to be bound by these competition rules interpreted by the sponsor.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to change these terms and conditions in its sole discretion without notice. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, participants declare that they agree and understand that they are bound by the changed terms and conditions
4. All participants agree that their personal data: a. used by the sponsor and b. shared with a financial advisor to contact participants and advise participants on financial planning in relation to participants’ current financial planning needs.
5. The competition runs from August 17 to August 31, 2020.
6. All participants may only take part in the competition once.
7. The winners will be selected by random drawing and notified by September 2, 2020 at the latest.
8. The sponsor’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The price consists of a: i. Smeg toaster and ii. Smeg kettle.
10. The sponsor will make every reasonable effort to contact the award winner by email. If the sponsor is unable to contact the award winners within 24 hours, that person will forfeit the respective award. Thereafter, the sponsor reserves the right to select one or more new award winners.
11. The sponsor is not responsible for any costs incurred by the award winner in claiming or using the award.
12. Prize cannot be exchanged for any other sponsor services or item and is not transferable for cash.
13. The sponsor is responsible for delivering the prize within a reasonable period of 4 weeks after contacting the prize winner.
14. It is the responsibility of the award winner to provide a physical address for courier delivery and be present to receive the award. Sponsor, True Love, Women’s Health, and Bizcommunity are not responsible for any loss of the award if the awardees are not present to receive the award.
15. By entering the contest, the entrant indemnifies the sponsor, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors from any direct, indirect or consequential damages otherwise resulting from their participation in this contest.
16. If the sponsors are required by law or the Minister of Commerce and Industry to change any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition due to changes in the law, the sponsors have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice from such. In this case, all participants have no recourse or claim of any kind against the sponsors, their representatives, contractors and / or sponsors.
17. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct appropriate due diligence to confirm eligibility and to ensure that any use of such person in advertising or in promoting the Contest does not affect Sponsor or any of the Sponsor’s trademarks public contempt that brings contempt. Scandal or ridicule or unfavorable reflection on the competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
18. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries that are excluded from participation for any reason.
READ MORE ON: Sponsored profit