Weight loss is on everyone’s agenda right now, especially after feasting with no control over Diwali, and now the long wedding and Christmas season is ahead of us. Some of us want to fit into that gorgeous dress that has been in our eye for so long, others for health reasons. So it is the right time to start thinking about weight loss and fitness. In this post, we list 20 proven methods to speed up weight loss so you look toned and lean and ready to hit the party scene soon. Losing weight is no longer about getting slim and in a certain shape. A healthy weight drastically reduces the risk of metabolic and life-threatening disorders. Since losing weight is a good idea right now, let’s read about 20 best practices to speed up weight loss.
1. Refeed Day concept: The “Refeed Day” concept is gaining popularity as an effective method of boosting the metabolism after reaching a weight loss plateau. As we all know, we must be on a calorie restriction for fat burning to take place, but the human body does everything it can to maintain “fat storage” when normal caloric intake is lacking. It does this by lowering your metabolism and the level of the leptin hormone, which is the satiety hormone. As a result, even with severe calorie restriction, people may not be able to lose a significant amount of weight. Here, refeed days are more effective than fraudulent meals, because on such a day (once a week or once every 14 days) you would not practice any calorie reduction and would double the amount of carbohydrate intake. This leads the body to believe that there is enough food and it is okay to burn glycogen and fat stores, increase metabolism, and also increase leptin levels. After the day of re-feeding, the body starts burning fat much faster and leaves the weight loss plateau fairly quickly.
2. Amp up protein: when you consume protein, it increases the levels of satiety hormones, reduces your appetite and thereby also reduces the hunger hormone. To lose weight quickly, you need to consume more protein and fewer carbohydrates and fats. By doing this, you increase satiety hormones and keep hunger hormones in check, which in turn means you are less likely to burn and eat calories. It is believed that what you eat is what you are. If you notice women in good shape, we have a healthy diet high in protein. So in this post, let’s take a look at how protein helps you lose weight.
3. Switch to the Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet: Find the right meal and snack plans and lose weight by eating the right type of food on the Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet in the Rati Beauty app.
4. Say yes to healthy fats: Like carbohydrates and protein, fat is an essential macronutrient that makes up 20% to 35% of daily calories. In fact, all cells in the body contain fat and our brain is made up of 60% fat. It is needed to relay signals through the body and in the production of hormones. Our bodies switch to fat as an alternative source of energy when carbohydrates are running low. Fat also maintains core temperature and keeps the body warm. Fat is essential for the absorption of vitamins such as A, D, and E because they are fat-soluble vitamins. Fat does not cause insulin spikes and “insulin” is a hormone that also triggers fat storage. If there is too much insulin in the blood, there is a higher chance it will be stored as fat. Read more about how healthy fat can make you slim.
5. HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training And Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet Can Open Your Door To Weight Loss By Boosting Your Metabolism.
6. Natural Appetite Suppressors: Controlling the urge to bite into a chocolate bar or scoop of ice cream is extremely difficult, but mindful eating, portion control, and maintaining the calorie deficit are factors that would help you lose weight and burn fat and bring you to the desired destination. To do all of that, you need to curb your appetite and we have 22 unique ways to suppress appetite to lose weight listed in this post.
7. Different ways to increase metabolism: Metabolism is the engine that burns the calories in your body. Metabolism is the mechanism that takes place in your body that converts calories (made available through food) into form of energy. This mechanism is effective even when you need to rest, sit, and even sleep, and produce energy for all body functions. Read about 21 tricks to increase your metabolism in this post.
8. MCTs Boost the Fat Burning Process: Dairy products and coconut oil are high in saturated fats and medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) that help boost your metabolism and fight stubborn belly fat.
9. Don’t underestimate the power of H2O: water is essential for all metabolic functions, including lipolysis. Therefore one should never save on water or try to replace it with other liquid drinks. Drink at least 8 glasses or 2 liters of water a day to promote fat burning.
10. Don’t forget to exercise or do yoga or go for a walk: weight loss is also about 80% diet and 20% exercise, and with this formula, success can be achieved faster. Stick to Rati Beauty’s weekly diets and workouts and you’ll lose weight faster.
11. Cut out sugar: White sugar is high in calories and triggers a sharp release of insulin hormone, which also tells the body to store fat. Use these healthy sugar alternatives to prevent rapid weight gain.
12. Take probiotics daily: Lactobacillus gasseri is a probiotic that has been linked to reducing belly fat. Research suggests that while it is possible to speed up the weight loss process with probiotics, good nutrition along with an active lifestyle is the only way to lose weight efficiently. Here are some foods that are high in probiotics that you can include in your diet.
13. Sleep like a baby: There is a direct relationship between sleep deprivation, low metabolism and weight gain. Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep and wake up to a super high metabolism.
14. Try thermogenic foods: Each piece of food increases the heat in the body so that digestion can take place. However, certain foods increase the temperature compared to others. Thermogenic foods increase energy expenditure in the body through the process of thermogenesis, in which the body actually burns more calories in order to break down such foods and convert those calories into heat. The thermal effect of food is the amount of energy required to actually digest and process food. Thermogenic foods increase body temperature and more calories are burned to digest and process. Ginger, chili peppers, garlic, and turmeric are some examples of thermogenic foods.
15. Swap sugary foods for spicy foods: Spicy foods increase your resting metabolism and burn calories even when you are not doing anything. The compound capsaicin, found in most spicy foods, promotes the fat burning process, causing thermogenesis, and increasing metabolism.
16. Eat before you eat: If you have a bowl of soup or a salad before you eat, it will reduce hunger, you will feel full quickly and the caloric intake during main meals will be reduced.
17. Meal Preparation: Most of us indulge in junk and processed foods when we are unsure of what to eat. Preparing meals for the entire week (writing down recipes and slicing and chopping raw materials in separate boxes) leaves little room to indulge in unhealthy foods. It’s easy to take boxes of prepackaged ingredients out of the refrigerator and cook. Make a note of snacks in your meal preparation as well.
18. Replace normal tea with green tea: The metabolism-promoting properties of green tea help that the fat reserves in the body are burned as energy and thus support weight loss. Compounds in green tea increase levels of the hormone that tells fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy. One study showed that people who consume green tea can burn up to 100 more calories in a day than people who do not consume it at all. This is because green tea is high in antioxidants that help speed up the body’s metabolism and thus help burn more calories.
19. Are you missing magnesium in your diet: Magnesium helps calm your mind and relieve stress in the body, as well as increasing serotonin (also known as the “happy chemical”), which regulates feelings such as mood and happiness. High levels of serotonin means you would feel less stressed and lose weight faster without stress playing a roadblock.
20. Vitamin C is good for both skin and weight loss: it is not only important to reduce extra calories for weight loss, but also to provide the right amount of nutrition for the body in the form of essential vitamins and minerals From these essential ones Nutrient is vitamin C. Because vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it counteracts inflammation caused by free radicals, and inflammation is one of the main reasons we gain weight. A small amount of vitamin C leads to visceral fat and belly fat, and also interferes with fat oxidation. In order to speed up the burning of belly fat, your system must contain enough vitamin C. Here are some natural food sources that are high in vitamin C.
All of these factors aside, say no to stress and anxiety because nothing can dampen your weight loss more than sleep deprivation and stress. High levels of cortisol can prevent fat burning. That is why you need to find ways to reduce chronic stress. Here are some effective ways you can reduce stress in order to lose weight.
How a High Protein Diet Can Help You Lose Weight
Natural food sources that are rich in vitamin C.