Yield: 2 3/4 cups
- 4th Bacon slices in the middle, chopped
- 1 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt-
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1. Heat a 10 inch cast iron pan over medium height. Add bacon and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Place on a plate with a slotted spoon and reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion and season with salt. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the cream cheese and fontina.
2. Whisk milk with corn starch. Stir in the pan and bring to a boil; cook 2 min. Cover with bacon and serve warm. Makes 2 3/4 cups.
Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 382, fat, total (g): 32, sat. Fat (g): 17, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 6, per. (g): 15, Sodium (mg): 640, Daily percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.