There would be times on your weight loss journey when the extra pounds just refuse to lose or move, but before we get demotivated, let’s review a few things that could act as roadblocks on your weight loss journey, even if you choose to seem to be doing everything right and exercising like crazy. Here is a brief description of the reasons why you currently cannot lose weight. However, you can reverse the situation tomorrow by taking the right steps and changes.
1. You’re Not Following the Proper Weight Loss Diet: Diets that are extremely restrictive and promise to melt your fat off in a matter of days are unsustainable and you will most likely regain everything once you get off the diet. Also, most of the weight lost on such diets is just water weight and not real “fat”. This is why diets in the Rati Beauty app are effective because they are non-restrictive and not based on the concept of food deprivation or the crash diet. One can lose weight by eating the right kind of food and the right amount. Check the diets by downloading the Rati Beauty app.
2. Stress Eating: Stress eating or emotional eating is a situation in which one eats to feel good and comfortable, to cope with trauma, to relieve stress rather than to satisfy hunger. The foods that emotional eaters choose are usually high fat, high sugar, high calorie foods full of trans fats and ingredients that are extremely unhealthy for the human body. So instead of indulging in high calorie foods, eat these things when you are stressed without falling off your diet
3. Eat right before bed: As a rule of thumb for losing weight, you should never eat your dinner too close to bed, as this slows digestion, affects the quality of sleep and leads to weight gain. Wait at least three hours before going to bed after your last meal.
4. They fill up a ton of packaged groceries: If you just want to get bored and nibble on to pass the time when the pantry and kitchen are full of “ready-made meals,” you can conveniently graze on high-calorie and packaged foods “Objects. The “out of sight, out of mind” policy would work very well when you stop replenishing junk food in the kitchen.
5. Slow Metabolism: As we have always suggested, metabolism is the engine that burns calories, and a sluggish metabolism can slow down the entire fat-burning process. Boost Your Metabolism Using These 21 Tricks.
6. Lack of essential nutrients: A lack of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, and even trace elements like chromium can hinder weight loss. Make sure that your diet is balanced and full of such nutrients to speed up the fat burning process.
7. Less hours of sleep: Binge-watching has become the norm these days, and that means we have fewer hours of sleep. In fact, if you only sleep less than 7 hours, you can gain weight. There is a clear link between sleep deprivation and weight gain, and this is why if you compromise on sleep hours, you cannot lose weight now.
8. Hormonal Problems: Polycystic Ovarian Disease, Hypothyroidism, Insulin Resistance, all of which are caused by hormonal imbalances, can trigger weight gain and weight loss. If these problems are not addressed, weight loss can be a difficult task.
9. No portion control: Portion control is an essential aspect not only to lose weight, but also to maintain optimal health and prevent diseases such as type 2 diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. Read over 20 ways to control the hunger hormone ghrelin to help you lose weight.
10. No Mindful Eating: This technique makes you more aware of the types of foods you eat, the amount you consume, and helps prevent overeating and weight gain. It makes you more aware of clues from the satiety hormone “leptin” as to when to stop eating as soon as you are full. Read about different ways to practice mindful eating to eat right and lose weight.
Eat these things when stressed out without falling off diet
Tricks To Increase Your Metabolism