There is no point in following hyped diets that only promise short-term weight loss. Most of these would be a loss of muscle mass and water weight, and not actually fat deposits (under the skin and visceral fat). When it comes to looking fit and toned, we often look up at celebrities in awe, especially people who have had dramatic weight loss and are now seeing a better version of themselves. It seems that their sheer perseverance and hard work contributed to what they look like today. Kareena Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, and Sara Ali Khan are just a few names who went from Flab to Fab in just a few months. So what’s the secret behind these dramatic weight loss stars? In this post, we have tried to try some weight loss tricks that most of these celebs swear by, and don’t worry, it’s not the secret weight loss clinic hidden in Austria. Weight loss has some set of rules that, if followed carefully, can generate huge dividends. Make no mistake, since celebrities are in show business, they are extremely dedicated to looking their best and they don’t compromise when they spend long hours on their bodies looking fabulous. Even if you don’t have the time, these weight loss tricks are easy to follow and perfectly effective. Let’s look at them:
1. Reject diets: You absolutely avoid diets that deprive you of the necessary calories and nutrients. They follow diet plans that they can easily maintain and incorporate into their diaries. They eat healthy food and do not deprive themselves of food. You can find such weight loss diet programs on Rati Beauty App, check them out here.
2. Eat salad before each meal: To curb appetite and avoid overeating, eat a bowl of salad (excluding store-bought salad dressing) before each meal. You would also get a good dose of antioxidants, fiber, and nutrients in this bowl of salad.
3. Say “yes” to fats: The only mistake most dieting people make – giving up fats in all their forms! Not all fats are created equal – healthy fats are different from unsaturated and transfats. In fact, healthy fats like those found in olive oil, ghee (clarified butter), avocado, and coconut oil can speed up the fat burning process. Read about how eating fats can make you thin.
4. Eat a good amount of whole foods: It is very important to make this important transition from processed foods to whole foods. Whole foods not only keep you full, but also add nutrients and proteins to your diet without the junk element that actually makes you obese. Whole foods are whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and other food sources that have not been processed or refined.
5. Amp up protein: Protein can be considered one of the most important nutrients to include in your daily diet when trying to lose weight. Fitness trainers, health experts, and dietitians recommend keeping protein levels high for weight loss to occur. For this reason, Rati Beauty’s weekly diets include many sources of protein in their diet programs.
6. There should be a scam day in a week: Yes, celebrities not only indulge their cravings on this one day of the week, but also to reset their metabolism and burn more calories in the days to come.
7. You Practice Mindful Eating: We cannot stress enough how mindful eating can help you lose weight by being aware of the foods you consume and eating them without the distraction. Paying full attention to the taste, appearance, smell, and the way you feel is part of mindful eating. Read about 9 mindful food hacks to eat right and lose weight in this post.
8. Write down everything you eat: People who keep a food journal often find that writing down each meal in a notebook helps them eliminate potential junk food and unhealthy foods. A grocery journal also helps set a food routine and reduce the frequency of snacks.
9. Fill half the plate with vegetables: Cover half of your plate with vegetables so that there is little space for high-calorie foods. That way, you wouldn’t miss out on the vitamins and other nutrients either.
10. It’s all about lifestyle changes: When celebs decide to get fit, they are making lifestyle changes and not viewing weight loss as a short term goal. Eating mindfully, practicing portion control, having dinner two hours before bed should be part of the lifestyle, not just achieving a desired goal.
11. It is imperative to drink more water: not only limit your water intake to 8 glasses of water, drink a lot more, especially if you drink copious amounts of coffee and green tea (natural diuretics and water drainage from the body)
12. Plan and stick to meal and snack times: To avoid overeating and unnecessary snacking, stick to meal and snack times.
13. Too Much Cardio Does Not Get Results: It is a good idea to change your exercise routine frequently as the body gets used to the same exercise routine and no longer shows results. In fact, cardio doesn’t use a lot of calories every day and doesn’t help much with fat storage.
14. Make changes in your diet: Do you eat quinoa every day to lose weight? Just like exercise, the body gets used to the same type of food, and therefore weekly diets on the Rati Beauty diet that change every week are effective in losing weight.
15. Avoid eating late at night and the first one in the morning: Eat your last meal at least two hours before bed and avoid getting a plate of food right after you wake up, especially packaged granola that is laden with added sugar is.
16. Manage Your Emotions: Release stress and other emotions with eating so that you don’t turn to comfort eating when you are stressed or bored.
17. Don’t Rely on Supplements: Pills and potions that claim to melt fat don’t work, period!
18. Don’t Compromise When Exercising: Regular exercise not only burns calories and burns fat, but it also helps reduce stress, increase endurance, and improve blood circulation. Try to exercise at least 40 minutes 5 times a week to lose weight evenly.
19. Stay Active Throughout the Day: After an hour of exercising in the morning, don’t be couch potatoes for the rest of the day. Practice NEAT activities throughout the day (all details here) to burn calories throughout the day.
20. Cook Your Own Meals: Cook your own meals to eat healthy, eat nutritious food, and lose weight – all at the same time.
21. No place for refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates like white rice, maida, sandwiches, and spaghetti are unhealthy and make you want to eat more all day.
22. Practice pre-loading water: Pre-loading water is a healthy and almost effortless way to increase weight loss. With this strategy, experts recommend drinking 500 ml of plain water half an hour before each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Such an amount of water before meals will stretch your stomach considerably and as a result the hunger hormone “ghrelin” would be released less. This means that with less food and less calorie intake, you would feel full. It’s an effective overeating strategy and can use the same technique when you leave for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Recharge water and reduce the risk of overeating.
23. Eat Your Dessert Slowly: Here’s a little trick celebs practice when they eat desserts. They tend to be reluctant about desserts and usually enjoy every bite they take rather than swallowing spoons of ice cream or cake. Mostly they are satisfied with the third bite and do not want to eat anymore, push away the dessert plate and not indulge too much with sugary delicacies. Also, look for options like oranges and pomegranates with vanilla honey and desserts made with dark chocolate on the menu.
How a High Protein Diet Can Help You Lose Weight
14 Brilliant Tips To Follow While Eating On A Weight Loss Diet