When someone is desperately trying to lose weight, guess what the biggest roadblock is – food cravings! Food cravings are more pronounced with extreme food deprivation. Even when there isn’t significant withdrawal, fighting everyone’s 4pm cravings that everyone is experiencing is difficult. If you can’t distract yourself from junk food and frequent unhealthy eating cravings, here are some ways to train your brain to withstand junk food. Try to eat these simple things that are really good at quenching cravings.
Why do we have food cravings?
- Emotional causes such as stress, depression, boredom, etc.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Low blood sugar (blood sugar).
- Food deprivation.
Eating these simple things can satisfy cravings:
1. Raisins: The next time the cravings are strong, pick two or three raisins and slowly chew on them. They immediately curb the cravings for sugar, have natural sugar, also contain vitamins and minerals. You can also add a few raisins to sweeten simple oatmeal. Remember, however, that raisins still contain sugar and make insulin soar. So limit them to just two or three.
2. Pistachios: With healthy fats, protein, potassium, pistachios can easily replace unhealthy snacks in your pantry. Peeling the pistachios would also help you practice mindful eating. Just try it yourself.
3. Dark Chocolate: Drop this sugary candy bar and pick dark chocolate instead, as it is high in antioxidants, low in sugar, curbs appetite and instantly relieves hunger pangs.
4. Peppermint Tea: Take a cup of mint tea to curb appetite and satisfy any type of cravings while following a healthy diet, such as: B. Rati Beauty to lose weight.
5. Peanut Butter: Healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber – all of these factors help curb cravings and keep you full for a long time.
6. Almond Butter: Just like peanut butter, almond butter contains healthy fats, high protein and fiber content to help increase weight loss while suppressing cravings.
7. Cottage Cheese: High protein, low in calories, can be used as a snack and meal option to put an end to food cravings.
8. Makhana: Foxnuts, popularly called “Makhana”, are extremely low in calories and can be used as the perfect snack option for a low-calorie diet.
9. Coffee: A cup of coffee stimulates the metabolism, can curb the appetite and satisfy the craving for high-calorie products. Just be careful not to sweeten it with white sugar or milk.
10. Fennel: Chewing on a tablespoon of fennel seeds has many benefits for the human body – it can curb cravings, increase fiber content, flush out toxins, aid digestion, decrease acidity, and decrease water retention.
Can you think of any other food that will help curb cravings for unhealthy foods? If so, please mention this in the comments below.
18 effective tips against cravings for Indian junk food
How Eating Fats Can Make You Thin