Lethal Cosmetics Bloom Magnetic Face Powder (Blusher) ($ 14.00 for 0.18 oz.) Is a light-medium chewing gum pink with subtle cool undertones and a semi-matte finish. The texture was a little drier, almost powdery compared to other colors in the formula, and it appeared to be a little thinner which also made it less mixable than other colors.
I would recommend tapping this one and then gently mixing it instead of trying to spread it out. It had a semi-opaque, buildable paint cover that lasted eight hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Too Faced Justify My Love (P, $ 26.00) is shimmery, lighter, and cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Dollface (P, $ 29.00) is shimmery (95% similar).
- theBalm Down Boy (P, $ 21.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Urban Decay X-Rated (DC, $ 26.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- Flower Beauty Bubbly (P, $ 9.99) is less shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- Givenchy It-Girl Purple (P, $ 44.00) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B212 (P, $ 23.00) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $ 29.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 110 Bright Pink (P, $ 12.00) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $ 10.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$ 14.00 / 0.18 oz. – – $ 77.78 per ounce
The formula should “effortlessly” and “structurally” merge into a “shiny matt” finish and “any intensity with ease”. Generally, they had a medium buildable cover that easily built up into a mostly opaque to opaque cover.
According to the brand, instead of swirling the brush, which I would agree, they recommend “tapping” to pick up more buildable pigment – swirling or heavier movements could all at once result in more opaque coverage (which might be desirable).
The texture was moderately dense, smooth, and neither powdery nor too tightly pressed into the pan, so the product was well picked up with both feathered and denser brushes.
When I applied the powder and buffed it onto my skin, they had a semi-matte to natural matte finish – not flat or dry, but not overly shimmering either. They looked “more melted” on my skin, which gave them a better and more flattering finish. They lasted between eight and nine hours before visibly fading.
Search all of our swatches for Deadly Cosmetic Magnetic Powder (Blusher).
CI 77019 (mica), magnesium stearate, kaolin, zinc stearate, dimethicone, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone cross polymer, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone cross polymer, silica, ethylhexylglycerine. [+/- (May Contain): Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.