If you don’t wear sunscreen with a high SPF, the skin on your arms and even your feet can become very tanned. Other factors such as the accumulation of dead skin cells, inflammation, incorrect use of body products, and even hormonal changes can lead to darkness of the arms and feet. Sometimes you can also see hands and feet go dark due to illness. In this post, we list natural ways to ease your hands and feet.
1. Gram of flour and yogurt mask: Using ingredients that contain lactic acid like yogurt will help lighten the tan. Lactic acid is one of the best ingredients that can help remove dead skin cells easily and promote fair hands and feet. Take 2 tablespoons of flour and 2 tablespoons of yogurt, mix everything well and get a pasty consistency. Apply to hands and feet for half an hour and wash off with warm water. Repeat this process twice a week for visible results.
2. Regularly Exfoliating Your Skin: Another important thing to always keep in mind is to exfoliate your skin regularly. Exfoliating your skin can help remove the dead skin cells and remove the dull layer of skin. It also prevents your pores from clogging, promoting glowing skin. You can make this amazing papaya and oat scrub at home for glowing and glowing skin.
3. Moisturizing not only helps keep your skin hydrated, it also helps keep it bright and clean. Take some hand cream / body cream and massage your skin with it. Another important thing to keep your skin glowing and clean is keeping your skin hydrated, hydrated, and supple. You can use ingredients like cocoa butter, coconut oil, or aloe vera gel to keep your skin hydrated.
4. Protect your skin from the sun: Protecting your skin from the sun can prevent it from getting further tanned. Skipping the sunscreen can make your tan worse. So choose a good sunscreen with a higher sun protection factor to prevent further tanning.
5. Turmeric and Milk Mask: Turmeric is one of the readily available ingredients that can help lighten your hands and feet. Due to the essential antioxidants and curcumin found in turmeric, it can help slow down melanin production, thereby preventing dark hands and feet. Take a few spoons of turmeric and add some milk to it. Mix and apply to hands and feet. Let it dry and wash off with water.
6. Saffron + yogurt + grams of flour anti-tan face pack: It is one of the best saffron face packs to clear the tan. Make a pack with a few strands of saffron in besan and yogurt and keep this pack in the refrigerator overnight. Apply this pack all over your body in the morning and rinse off after 30 minutes. Do this twice a week for better results.
7. Apply Fermented Rice Water: Rice water contains excellent skin lighteners that can help remove dead skin cells and create a lightening effect. Take some fermented rice water and apply it to your feet and hands. Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
8. This is how you can do a “Tan Removal Pedicure” at home.
8 home remedies for detan feet
Benefits of rice water for skin and hair