Belly fat falls under the “stubborn fat” category because it is not easy to see or burn off due to the presence of more alpha receptors in the fat cells that are resistant to the lipolysis process. This is how the fat burning process works: When the body has a calorie deficit, certain chemicals such as adrenaline and noradrenaline get into the fat cells and bind to the alpha or beta receptors of these cells and stimulate the release of fat molecules from within so that they can be used as energy . These fatty acids are then used as fuel when they are burned in the mitochondrial area of the cell. The alpha receptors hinder the process of burning fat, while the beta receptors make it easier. That is, fat cells with beta receptors are more responsive to fat burning, while those with alpha receptors do not. Therefore, belly fat, which consists mainly of fat cells with alpha receptors, is highly resistant and does not immediately participate in the fat burning process. It becomes extremely important to keep an eye on the daily diet to avoid foods that do not add layers of fat to the existing belly fat and which hinder the burning of fat in the abdominal area. Check out effective weight loss diet programs on the Rati Beauty app to find out how to lose weight in a healthy way and also reduce the size of your waistline. In this post, we list 10 foods to avoid burning stomach fat.
1. White bread: Refined carbohydrates are bad, as are white bread. If your primary goal is to keep your waist thin, we recommend that you avoid white bread as it is devoid of nutrients or fiber, but it is high in calories. Opt for whole grain bread, multigrain bread or these breads are a good substitute for white bread.
2. Packaged fruit juices: Fruit juices that are supplied in bottles and in packaged form are high in sugar with no fiber content. In addition, they contain artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. These fruit juices pump a high amount of glucose and carbohydrates into the body, which are inevitably stored as belly fat.
3. Pastries / Cakes / Cupcakes: The calories from these foods are high in sugar, refined carbohydrates, and high in empty calories. They prevent the fat burning process, especially belly fat.
4. Beer: Have you heard of “beer belly”? Too many empty calories from beer can turn a torn waist into a protruding belly, and that’s why cutting down on beer is important to melt away belly fat.
5. Pizza: Save your favorite pizza as a fraudulent treat as regular slices of thin or heavy crust pizza will increase the waist size.
6. Soft drinks / carbonated drinks: These drinks have a high number of empty calories with high sugar content that increase belly fat and also lead to weight gain.
7. Fat-free foods: Contrary to popular belief, fat-free foods are not that healthy. In fact, healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids help burn fat. In the absence of fats, companies add plenty of sugar to compensate for the mild taste when the fat content is torn off. Instead of going fat-free, choose healthy fats, avoiding trans fats and saturated fats.
8. Cereal boxes: Packaged cereal is considered a healthy breakfast option, but most are loaded with sugar and can be the same as eating a bowl of ice cream. Choose your cereal carefully and choose a traditional breakfast over a processed one.
9. Potato Chips and French Fries: The main ingredient in these two delicacies is potatoes. Though potatoes are healthy themselves; However, the way french fries and potato chips are cooked in oil and trans fat make them fat especially on the waistline.
10. Sweets / Chocolates: Sweets and chocolates are extremely unhealthy. They are mainly made up of sugar, which can damage our health and lead to rapid weight gain. Avoid them at all costs if losing weight is your priority.
Best breads for weight loss
16 Extremely delicious food that causes belly fat