Women consider hair to be their crowning glory, and when hair loss and thinning become an issue, we look for ways to stop the hair loss and allow thicker, denser hair to grow back. The cause of brittle and thin hair, which can range from emotional stress to hormonal problems, and the most important factor – an unhealthy diet. Instead of spending a lot of money on expensive shampoos, hair oils, and salon treatments to get thick and thick hair, you can rely on these 10 everyday ingredients to get thick and thick hair.
1. Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, vitamins and trace elements that strengthen hair and add shine to your hair. Here’s how you can prepare an egg mask for thick hair at home.
2. Onion juice: Applying onion juice is very important when it comes to getting thick and dense hair. You should extract some onion juice and mix it with coconut oil and yogurt. Apply this mixture to the scalp and leave it on for an hour. After a while, wash off with lukewarm water. This is a cheap drug with so many advantages. Not only does it promote thick and dense hair, but it also helps keep your hair shiny and straight.
3. Potato juice: Another home remedy that can help give thick and thick hair is to choose potato juice. Potatoes contain vitamins B, A, and C, which are extremely healthy for hair. Extract some potato juice and apply to the scalp. Wash off with lukewarm water. Use shampoo and conditioner for best results. Opt for this remedy twice or thrice a day.
4th linseed: Do you know that flaxseed is an excellent catalyst that can help promote thick and dense hair? Yes, flaxseed is an excellent ingredient that can add the right amount of protein to your hair. You need to soak some seeds in a 1/3 cup filled with water and let stand overnight. Now collect the flax seeds and boil them in water. Soon you can see the gel-like consistency. Now turn off the flame and let the gel cool down. Apply to the scalp and wash off with water.
5. Olive oil: A hot oil massage with olive oil, which is rich in healthy fats, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids on the scalp, can stimulate hair growth and help prevent hair loss.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: Not only is this magical plant great for the skin when applied directly to the scalp, but it also combats many hair care problems. Apply fresh aloe vera gel directly to the scalp and hair, leave it on overnight and rinse off with a gentle shampoo the next morning. Do this twice a week to make the hair thicker.
7. Castor oil: There is no better oil than castor oil, which, with its rich content of vitamin E and ricinoleic acid, improves blood circulation and stimulates healthy hair growth. Here is a detailed recipe on how to use castor oil for beautiful hair.
8. Black seed oil: Popularly known as Kalonji Oil, it can fight all hair care problems, from dandruff to itchy scalp to hair loss.
9. Rosemary oil: This lesser known oil is the most effective at controlling hair loss and stimulating new hair growth. So you can make rosemary hair lotion all by yourself at home.
10. Black tea: Black tea is high in caffeine, in fact it contains more caffeine than a cup of coffee. The caffeine blocks dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, the androgenic hormone responsible for hair loss. Black tea softens natural hair, makes it manageable and gives the hair a dark shine. Together with black cumin seeds, it strengthens the hair and makes it thick. Here is the detailed recipe for making Black Seed Enriched Oil for Thick and Dark Hair.
10 Essential Tips for Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes
10 important rules to follow before entering a gym
6 Skin Care Tips To Follow Before You Are 30 Years Old
7 Essential Skin Toner Tips To Improve Your Skin
Beauty Tips To Follow Once You Get Engaged
Top secrets to long, thick, and shiny hair
Nivea Hair Milk Repairing Shampoo for thick hair
Homemade natural hair oil for thick hair
8 natural ways to improve hair density
L’oreal Professionnel Expert Shens Advanced Shampoo series