Salt New York Bronze Radiant Crème Tint Pro ($ 16.00 for 0.15 oz.) Is a medium-dark brown with warm, reddish undertones and fine gold and copper pearls that are woven throughout and give it a soft, luminous sheen.
The texture was moderately pliable, light, but with some slippage, so the highlighter spread well on bare skin and patted over base products (since it wasn’t lifting them). It had a semi-transparent, buildable pigmentation that was easy to hide. It carried well for seven and a half hours before fading / moving slightly.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Laura Mercier Seduction (P, $ 45.00) is shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition No. 21 (LE,) is shimmering, darker and lighter (85% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Go With the Glow (P, $ 5.99) is more shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Divine (P, $ 7.50) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Cloudy Copper (LE, $ 27.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- By Terry Light & Tan Vibes # 1 (LE,) is shimmery, lighter and cooler (80% similar).
- Cover FX Candlelight (P, $ 42.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- Makeup Geek Sunlight (LE, $ 20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- Dior # 004 (DC, $ 56.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Golden Age (LE, $ 23.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
$ 16.00 / 0.15 oz. – – $ 106.67 per ounce
The formula is described as “buttery smooth, easy to blend” and is said to have “a sheer, buildable cover with a soft, skin-like finish”. Although it comes in three flavors – highlighter, contour / bronzer, and blush – the formulas don’t differ dramatically in terms of performance and feel.
It had sheer coverage that could be built on top of medium coverage, but getting full coverage didn’t really seem possible, so those who need or want larger, truer coverage might not find it as workable. I would recommend sticking with deeper hues if you need or want more coverage as the lighter hues are less buildable.
As a baking product, the formula was applied evenly and applied well to bare skin as well as dabbed over base products as it was not a formula that tended to lift complexion products. The finish was wetter, although it seemed a little softer after about an hour of wear. They wore between six and seven hours before there was noticeable fading and / or slight movement / slide. I’ve had the best wear and tear when I applied it to a more matte foundation than bare skin or a moister / brighter foundation.
Search all of our Salt New York Radiant Crème Tint Pro swatches.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Vitamin Aloe Extract), E), tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.