Losing weight this year is high on most people’s New Years resolution list. Don’t be discouraged if, despite your continued efforts, the scales don’t move in your favor as there are other more important victories outside of the scales that you may actually not notice. In this post, we want to draw your attention to these victories so that you can lessen your obsession with Libra. Fixing yourself on fluctuating numbers on the scale can leave you disappointed and demotivated as it shows limited progress and ignores other positive changes that have occurred both internally and externally. Yes, the scale will show total weight loss, but then the scale will not differentiate between water weight, water retention, gas, or muscle gain (which is a great thing) and so it is important to look at other non-scale measurements that show weight loss progress Show. Being aware of and celebrating these victories can boost your confidence and motivate you to move on, work hard, and move on to a healthier version of yourself. In this post, we have listed some unscaled wins that will prove you can lose weight.
1. More Confidence and Improved Self-Esteem: People who have lost a significant amount of weight have admitted that losing weight has given them more self-confidence and greatly improved their self-esteem. Losing weight is not about being a specific size or shape, it is also about feeling good inside and this is where you gain confidence.
2. Clothes would fit better: Yes, now you don’t have to look for plus size clothes anymore, as you can fit in “normal” size clothes and the old jeans that you’ve been keeping for ages finally fit perfectly without the social buttons Practicing distancing from one another.
3. More energy to do things: Regular tasks that were painful and too strenuous until yesterday can now be performed with ease. You no longer feel tired carrying a bag of groceries or a cold up the stairs.
4. Face no longer looks puffy: Since you reduced sodium and sugar, the body no longer holds back water and therefore no longer wakes up with a puffy face.
5. More compliments come your way: If you lose extra weight through proper diet and exercise (check the Rati Beauty diet programs and workout routines in the app), people will notice the changes and compliments would actually occur while showering.
6. You take pride in “before and after” pictures: Instead of cringing at your old pictures, you would be proud of how far you’ve come and looking at “before and after” pictures and posting in social media would motivate you to drop a few extra pounds.
7. Love taking selfies now: You have to admit it, you now like to click on more and more selfies. In fact, we recommend clicking selfies throughout the weight loss process to record your progress, as such a practice will motivate you to work harder on yourself.
8. You Don’t Get So Hungry Now: As the body has started burning stored fat, you will have fewer hunger pangs. Also, cutting down on sugar would have reduced common cravings for unhealthy foods.
9. Don’t wake up Hangry: Since your hormones are no longer unbalanced and the hunger hormones “ghrelin” and “insulin” are optimal, you no longer wake up “Hangry” (hunger + anger).
10. You are now wearing a tighter belt: Have you noticed that the waist size has decreased over the weeks and that you now have to wear the belt a little tighter than before?
11. No bloating or constipation: The biggest benefit of losing weight healthily is having a sturdy bowel that solves the problem of gas, constipation and other digestive problems. This happens because you increased your fiber intake, drank at least 8 glasses of water, and ate friendly food.
12. Better decision-making skills: Various studies have shown that losing weight with healthy means, such as lowering sugar levels, helps improve the decision-making process.
13. Improved sleep quality: Good sleep quality is associated with weight loss, and so is weight loss associated with better sleep.
14. Better focus and mood: Eating healthy and exercising regularly will help release “happiness hormones” like endorphins.
15. Better hormone profile: As already mentioned, various hormones reach their optimal values again when losing weight, and we are talking specifically about insulin, leptin, ghrelin and the stress hormone “cortisol”.
16. Better skin texture: Since you would have greatly reduced the added sugar, this has an amazing reaction to your skin as insulin spikes caused by highly refined sugars in the body cause inflammation of the skin leading to premature aging and wrinkles, acne and uneven skin tone.
17. No more joint pain: All the excess weight puts additional strain on the knee joints, and with a reduced weight you would have less pain when moving.
18. You Save Big Bucks: Make Your Own Meals, Eat Less Processed Foods, Cut Out Junk Food – Did You Count Extra Money At The End Of Each Month?
Did you notice these changes in you? If so, remember to celebrate those little victories by getting pampered, buying a new dress, or getting treatment at the salon. Do whatever makes you happy and better
Scale wins that prove you are losing weight
18 Signs That You Should Change Your Diet To Lose Weight