Some herbs are hugely popular in weight loss circles for their ability to boost your metabolism and speed up the fat burning process, so the numbers on the scale successfully go down. Along with a healthy weight loss diet and exercise routine, including these herbs, the whole process can actually be speeded up. In this post, we’ve listed 10 natural herbs that can help increase extra pounds.
1. Cayenne pepper: Capsaicin, the main compound in cayenne pepper, is believed to increase metabolism by up to 8 percent through a process known as thermogenesis, and it also boosts metabolism. When the body needs to increase its temperature, it needs to burn calories to do so for energy production. And this process of burning calories through thermogenesis gives capsaicin its credit in terms of weight loss.
2. Turmeric: Turmeric tea is extremely effective for weight loss due to its thermogenic effect. Consuming turmeric tea can lead to quick and rapid weight loss. It helps burn the extra fats in the body and reduce inflammation in the body. Curcumin is known to reduce inflammation, reducing the risk of arthritis and heart problems. You should drink turmeric tea or just add turmeric to warm water and drink this liquid every day.
3. Ginger: Due to the high amount of chromium, magnesium, and zinc in ginger, it can help prevent fevers and excessive colds in a person. Apart from that, ginger can also help with weight loss. Consuming ginger tea can help boost a person’s metabolism, stimulate blood circulation, and flush the toxins out of the body. If not ginger, you can also include ginger root in your daily diet to fight against extra fats in the body.
4. Hibiscus: Not only is hibiscus a beautiful flower, but this herb can also help improve a person’s digestion. Aside from that, consuming this herb can help aid weight loss in a person. Due to the high amount of nutrients, minerals, and flavonoids found in hibiscus, it helps to decrease the absorption of fats and carbohydrates in our body, thus preventing the accumulation of extra fats in the body.
5. Dandelion: Dandelion may just be an unwanted weed for someone, but this is an excellent herb that can help combat weight loss problems in a person. Due to the laxative and diuretic properties of the dandelion, it encourages urination in a person, which allows the toxins to be flushed out of the body. Consuming dandelion tea can help remove toxins from the body and melt the unwanted fats in the body.
6. Sage: Sage is a small herb that acts as an excellent stimulant. Because of the large amount of antioxidants and diuretic properties in sage, it helps achieve weight loss goals. Consuming this magical herb can help improve metabolism in the body and accelerate weight loss. Try including sage herb in your daily diet or try drinking more sage tea to help melt fats in the body.
7. Black Pepper: Black pepper is a nutritious and low-calorie spice that can help you lose fat easily. Black pepper is great for losing fat, especially belly fat. Drinking black pepper tea or including black pepper in your diet can help fight obesity in a person. The combination of lemon, honey and black pepper is an excellent combination for weight loss.
8. Matcha green tea: Matcha green tea can be used in a number of ways to make lattes and smoothies, as well as many other delicacies. Why not? This tea contains about 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea, which reduces the cell damage caused by free radicals, boosts metabolism so that more calories are burned, and also has a thermogenic effect.
9. Ginseng: This herb is widely used in the east to boost metabolism and improve intestinal health. If you can’t find ginseng, ashwagandha is a great alternative.
10. Fenugreek seeds: These seeds are high in fiber, regulate blood sugar and suppress appetite as well.
Do you know of any other herb that can help you lose weight? If so, please mention in the comment below.
Can Capsaicin and Cayenne Pepper Help You Lose Weight?
10 Best Teas to Increase Weight Loss