Honey is an amazing natural skin care ingredient that can work wonders for all skin types – from normal, dry, combined, sensitive to acne prone skin. The key lies in the use of honey in various combinations – for dry skin, it provides moisture and moisture; on acne prone skin – it works wonders with its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Honey is naturally very moisturizing and has skin repairing properties. Honey can also remove impurities from clogged pores and prevent acne breakouts. We don’t need to go into much detail about the benefits of honey for beautiful skin. In this post, we list different combinations in which you can use honey to treat skin problems. Look at her:
1. Honey + Nutmeg to Eliminate Acne: Nutmeg contains essential oils that are beneficial for your skin. In combination with honey, the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties work against pimples and acne without irritating or drying out the skin. This face pack brightens the skin and cleanses the pores thoroughly.
2. Honey + Aloe Vera + Lemon Juice: To even out the skin tone and lighten dark spots, mix aloe vera and honey in equal amounts and add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice. Mix well, keep for half an hour and rinse.
3. Honey + Turmeric + Aloe Vera = Just add a pinch of turmeric in equal amounts of aloe vera and honey and apply to the face and neck to lighten dull skin and remove tan.
4. Honey + Milk: The lactic acid content of milk and the moisturizing properties of honey work together to lighten dull skin and rejuvenate the complexion. Use these two amazing ingredients in equal amounts.
5. Raw Honey + Olive Oil = This is an amazing face pack for dry skin. Take 1 tablespoon of raw honey and mix in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Massage into the whole face and after 15 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water. People with oily skin can replace olive oil with non-comedogenic jojoba oil.
6. Honey + Rice Flour + Tea Tree Oil = To eliminate blackheads, take 1 tablespoon of rice flour, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 drops of tea tree oil. Mix well, apply to the blackheads and rinse off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
Nutmeg and milk face pack for acne scars
Can you sleep with aloe vera on your face?