Is there anyone who doesn’t like pizza? While we have different preferences for toppings, our love for pizza is universal! Eating pizza regularly can be detrimental to people trying to lose weight and generally get healthy. Made from refined flour with a generous spread of high-fat cheese, topped with processed meat, and topped with high-calorie spices, your average pizza is every dieter’s nightmare. Every time you bite into a slice of pizza, hundreds of calories will flood your body, increasing insulin levels and overwhelming your metabolism. If these extra calories are not used, they will eventually be stored as fat under the skin, mainly in the abdomen area. However, as we mentioned earlier, staying away from the pizza completely is difficult and this is why the Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet encourages people to have a fraudulent meal once a week where you can eat what you do want to satisfy cravings and kickstart a sluggish metabolism. However, wouldn’t it be great if you could bite into this slice of pizza without feeling much guilty and knowing that it wouldn’t add any extra pounds to your weight. So, all of you pizza lovers out there who are also into weight loss, we have some secrets for eating pizza without gaining weight. Continue reading:
1. Say no to thick crust, say yes to thin crust pizza: Going for a thin crust pizza means you are cutting out the extra calories (less refined flour, less salt) and more toppings.
2. Garnish your pizza with high protein toppings: Protein is great for weight loss and you should add a source of protein to every meal. This also applies to the fraudulent meal. Cubed chicken, paneer (cottage cheese) are good sources of protein.
3. Go for healthier cheese options: Instead of the regular mozzarella cheese, look for pizzas with goat cheese or feta cheese that are comparatively healthier and taste just as good.
4. Avoid Processed Meats: Avoid naturally processed meats as they are saturated fat, high in calories and trans fats. Instead, healthy toppings like broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers, and bell peppers are better alternatives.
5. Order a green salad before you bite into the pizza: Having a green salad before dipping into the pizza slices will leave you feeling full without reaching for more slices of this delicious food.
6. Go for Spicy Pizza: Increase the spiciness by adding natural herbs like oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, thyme, rosemary and black pepper which also add rich flavor. That way, you can reduce the amount of pizza you consume and take advantage of the thermogenic effects of these condiments, which would help burn more calories.
7. Whole wheat pizza: First of all, check that you can have whole wheat pizza instead of the pizza made with refined flour.
8. Load up vegetarian toppings: There are a wide variety of vegetables to add as toppings on the pizza – from baby spinach, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives, mushrooms to eggplant, zucchini, and pumpkin – the options are just endless.
9. Napkin from the excess oil: absorb all the fat from the cheese on the pizza with a napkin to reduce the excess calories.
10. Drizzle the pizza with olive oil: Would you like to know how to make the pizza healthy? Drizzle monounsaturated fatty acid-rich olive oil over the pizza. This method would help you maintain healthy fats and reduce your intake of extra calories as well.
11. Sprinkle healthy nuts: Another way to make your pizza healthier – sprinkle sliced almonds, walnuts, and pine nuts for that extra crunch every time you bite into that pizza and get a good dose of healthy fats on top.
12. Avoid Colas With Pizza: The biggest mistake people make on weight loss diets is pairing them with sugary colas, which flush the body with empty calories. This combination can lead to weight gain.
Finally, we’d like to suggest not eating pizza at night as most of these extra calories will be converted into fat. It would also be great if you could learn how to bake pizza yourself and let the dough ferment for 36 hours so the sugar levels are lower. Most importantly, only reserve pizzas for fraudulent meals. So stay cheesy and say yes to healthy pizzas on the weekend!
10 foods that slow your metabolism and keep you from losing weight
How a High Protein Diet Can Help You Lose Weight