Salt New York Warm Tan Radiant Crème Tint Pro ($ 16.00 for 0.15 oz.) Is a light, golden copper with strong, warm undertones and a bright, slightly pearly sheen. The paint cover was semi-transparent and buildable (down to a mostly opaque cover), while the texture was light, spreadable, and pliable without being too sticky or thin that my base products couldn’t be lifted. It carried well for seven and a half hours before fading / moving a little.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Too Faced Jingle All the Way Bronzer (LE,) is darker and warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Snow Bunny (PiP) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Jubilation (right) (PiP,) is shimmering and warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pieno Sole (LE, $ 68.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Stila Bronze (PiP, $ 32.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Gold Deposit (P, $ 34.00) is more shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Electric Slide (DC, $ 8.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Sephora Jubilant (21) (P, $ 14.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Whisper of Gilt (P, $ 37.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
$ 16.00 / 0.15 oz. – – $ 106.67 per ounce
The formula is described as “buttery smooth, easy to blend” and is said to have “a sheer, buildable cover with a soft, skin-like finish”. Although it comes in three flavors – highlighter, contour / bronzer, and blush – the formulas don’t differ dramatically in terms of performance and feel.
It had sheer coverage that could be built on top of medium coverage, but getting full coverage didn’t really seem within the realm of possibility, so those who need or want larger, truer coverage might not find it as workable. I would recommend sticking to deeper hues if you need or want more coverage as the lighter hues are less buildable.
As a baking product, the formula was applied evenly and applied well to bare skin as well as dabbed over base products as it was not a formula that tended to lift complexion products. The finish was wetter, although it seemed a little softer after about an hour of wear. They wore between six and seven hours before there was any noticeable fading and / or slight movement / slide. I’ve had the best wear and tear when I applied it to a more matte foundation than bare skin or a moister / brighter foundation.
Search all of our Salt New York Radiant Crème Tint Pro swatches.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Vitamin Aloe Extract), E), tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.