With the idea of working from home growing in popularity during the pandemic, don’t leave your health program high and dry. Everyone suffers from Schrödinger’s disease.
Self-isolation centers on the idea of assuming that you are either keeping the virus from spreading or protecting yourself from infection by avoiding any contact with the outside environment.
As necessary as it is to stay indoors and work from home, it is also a good idea to focus on a fat burning exercise program.
Use this time to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Once you are clear about excess body fat and weight problems, here is a list of exercises that make up a fat burning exercise program for working women.
1. The bridge
This exercise acts as an activator for your glutes, hamstrings, and core muscles.
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent and your back and feet.
- Lift your bottom off the floor and slowly bring it back to the resting position.
- Make sure you are using your nuclear power.
- Do two sets of 10 reps if you are a beginner.
2. Press your knees
It is an exercise that serves as a requirement for pushups.
- Lie face down on the floor with your knees touching the floor.
- Slowly go down and lift your body just before you hit the floor.
- Make sure your elbows are at a 45 degree angle.
3. Lunge steps
Lunges mainly focus on your core and abs.
They help cut down extra body fat and are included in the women’s clay program. If you want to build stability, this exercise is great for you.
The squat is a prominent exercise program for the lower body.
The most important aspect of any squat workout is making sure your form is correct. Otherwise, no visible results will be displayed.
Crunches are the right training plan when it comes to burning off excess belly fat. It takes immense core strength to perform crunches.
If you think crunches are on the more accessible side of the spectrum and you want to step them up, consider adding resistance bands or weights.
6. The plank
It is one of the most conventional exercises in tone programs for women.
This is because the plank helps remove fat evenly from your body without causing stretch marks.
In time, you will be able to make a plank for an extended period of time.
7. Bird dog
- Lie face forward and knees on the floor.
- Alternately lift your leg and hand at the same time.
- You will feel a tingling sensation in your arms and legs.
- This exercise requires balance and stability.
8. Hip abduction
This exercise is for you if you are not a beginner.
- Lie on both sides
- Saying your left hand, slowly raise your right leg while you let the other rest on the floor.
- Turning back
The exercise helps in toning your hips.
9. Side boards
- If you want to maintain correct posture and take pressure off your spine, it’s time to pick up side boards.
- It strengthens the abs and back muscles and the best part is that you can practice anytime.
- However, for the best results you need to be consistent.
- To perform side boards, straighten your legs and lie on your right side. Keep your feet and hips resting on the floor.
10. Go for the Russian twist
Yes, you heard it right; As the name suggests, it is an effective exercise that you can do at home to help save weight.
- You need to sit on a floor mat and lean back in a Russian twist until you feel that the muscles in the abdominal area are well stretched.
- Create a V shape and slowly rotate it from side to side.
- Make sure you have the correct posture for the best results.
Even if you confine yourself to the four walls of your home, do not let that limitation stop you from pursuing and achieving your fitness goals.
Make sure you are eating right and following an exercise routine to stay fit and healthy.