- 36 Vanilla Sandwich Biscuits
- 4th Ounces Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 15th Lollipop stick
- 10 Ounces Vanilla flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 15th Strings of sour licorice tip
- 15th Mini marshmallows
- 1 tube black decorated frosting
- Sunflower seeds coated with red candy (or starburst candy rolled into a carrot nose shape)
1. Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor. Cover and finely chop (approx. 3 cups). Add the cream cheese and ginger. Cover and process until the dough comes together into a ball.
2. Roll three quarters of the dough into 15 balls and the remaining dough into 15 smaller balls. Stack a small ball on top of each larger one. Chill for 1 hour. Stick a lollipop stick in each snowman. Chill for another 10 minutes.
3. Place the candy coating in a medium-sized microwaveable bowl. Microwave every 30 seconds, stirring in between until melted.
4. Dip snowmen in a molten coating in small amounts, spoon the coating over it and let the excess drain off. Tuck the ends of the lollipop sticks in floral foam, styrofoam, or an upside-down shoebox to hang the pops until the chocolate sets. Chill for 10 minutes.
5. Use the remaining melted candy layer to secure a licorice tip scarf and mini marshmallow hats with black icing. Put in a candy-covered sunflower seed for a nose and whistle black eyes and buttons. Chill until ready to serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 15; Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 244, fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 8, sat. Fat (g): 7, carbohydrates. (g): 31, monounsaturated fat (g): 3, polyunsaturated fat (g):, trans fatty acid (g):, fiber (g):, sugar (g): 20, per. (g): 1, vit. A (IE): 84, vit. C (mg):, Thiamine (mg):, Riboflavin (mg):, Niacin (mg):, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg):, Folate (µg): 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg ): Sodium (mg): 121, Potassium (mg): 24, Calcium (mg): 13, Iron (mg): 1, Daily percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.