Don’t we absolutely love it when we can find multiple ways to use a beauty product? Baby oil falls under the category of “multitasking products” that are inexpensive, easy to find and made from gentle ingredients. Not only does baby oil save a lot of money, it is also a safe product for your hair and skin. Indeed, baby oil should be in every woman’s bathroom cabinet. In this post, we list 15 amazing baby oil beauty hacks that you need to know.
1. Moisturizing the skin: Apply just a few drops of baby oil to damp skin immediately after you shower to lock in moisture and make the skin smooth and soft. Even in winter, such a method will keep your skin hydrated for many hours. In fact, you can mix equal amounts of water and baby oil and apply it all over your body for instant hydration and smoothing of the skin.
2. As a makeup remover: If you want a gentle makeup remover, all you have to do is find a few drops of baby oil. Apply the oil directly all over your face, massage a little and wash off with a good face wash. You can also soak a dry handkerchief in the oil and use it to carefully wipe off the makeup, followed by a nice massage with a few drops of the baby oil. You can also carry a face towel soaked in baby oil in zip-lock bags when you are out and about to remove makeup on the go.
3. For a smooth shaving experience: Your shaver glides smoothly without causing irritation, rashes or burns when used with baby oil. Baby oil can also soothe and soothe irritation and rashes.
4. Under-eye massage product: Simply put a few drops of the baby oil on your fingers and massage your eye area for at least two minutes. Then use a dry cloth to remove the excess oil.
5.DIY Homemade Lip Scrub: Make your own lip scrub for soft and smooth lips by mixing a tablespoon of baby oil with half a tablespoon of brown sugar and a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon. Apply this scrub in a circular motion and wipe it off with a soft washcloth. Do this every night and you will wake up with soft and smooth lips.
6. Conditioning the make-up brushes: after washing the make-up brushes, pour a few drops of baby oil onto a flat plate / container and move the brushes into the oil in a circular motion. Rinse the brushes, but without detergent, and let them dry completely before next use. Your brushes will feel incredibly soft the next time you touch your skin.
7. Make a Moist Tinted Moisturizer: Simply put 3-4 drops of baby oil on your regular foundation and apply it to your face and neck for a damp-toned moisturizer look.
8. To moisturize your feet: in winter, apply plenty of baby oil to your feet and put on your socks before hitting the bed and wake up with soft feet.
9. As a cuticle oil: If your cuticles feel dry or rough, use a few drops of baby oil to soften them.
10. Taming unruly eyebrows: Soak a clean mascara brush in baby oil and use it to tame unruly eyebrows. You can also wet your eyebrow brush with the oil before using it to pick up a small amount of shadow and then tame your brows.
11. As a hair serum for frizzy hair: Unlike most hair oils, baby oil doesn’t leave your hair sticky and flat. Just rub a few drops of baby oil between your palms and let it run over the ends of your hair and onto the crown of your head. This method tames frizzy hair and gives the mane a nice shine.
12. To soften cracked heels: Do you have painful heels? Soften them by massaging your feet with baby oil and putting on the socks before going to bed. With regular use, cracked and rough feet become softer.
13. Mix with Regular Body Lotion for Extra Moisture: Increase the moisture content of your regular body lotion by mixing in a few drops of baby oil.
14. How to remove the post-wax stickiness: Remove that sticky and sticky residue after the wax by applying baby oil directly to the skin, then removing it with a washcloth or tissue.
15. Adding Shine to Lips: Add shine and shine to any lipstick by dabbing some baby oil on it.
16. As a body scrub: You can make soft and smooth skin visible by exfoliating the body with a body scrub made from half a cup of brown sugar, 2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp baby oil. Apply all over in circular motions and wipe with a washcloth.
17. To soften soft elbows: You can use the brown sugar body scrub mentioned above to soften rough elbows too.
So ladies, baby oil isn’t just for babies, it’s for each of us!
Is It OK To Apply Baby Oil On The Face?
Coconut oil and ginger body scrub for super smooth skin
Home remedies for treating frizzy hair after a shower