There are no quick fixes for losing weight, it is a process that takes time, effort, and most importantly, a lot of patience. Those fat melting pills and fat cutting diets that promise fat loss within 10 days survive on gadgets and are best avoided because they just wouldn’t work. Weight loss has proven that it doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop! Some harsh truths need to be told and we have made it our mission to tell you these truths which, when put in perspective, will bring great success in terms of weight loss and inch loss. So let’s start:
1. Your body is fighting all your weight loss efforts: There is no harder truth than the fact that the body absolutely hates letting go of its fat deposits. When you work hard to lose weight, your body will work harder to save all that extra fat. After losing the first 5 or 10 kg (through diet and exercise, of course), the body switches to an energy-saving mode, slows down the metabolism, increases fat-storing hormones such as insulin and ghrelin and makes it difficult to lose weight. Weight loss can come to a halt when key hormones like thyroid, cortisol, testosterone, estrogen, leptin, human growth hormone, ghrelin, and most importantly, insulin are out of whack. If you have lost weight from exercise in the past and are still following the same routine, the body will adapt to that routine and as a result you will not see any significant weight loss results. You have to trick your body into letting go of its fat stores. Here’s what to do once you know what to do when your body is battling weight loss.
2. Processed foods changed your taste buds and made healthy foods boring: If you crave unhealthy foods (which are usually high in calories and provide little to no nutrition to the body) all day and find the taste of healthy foods absolutely tasteless, Most likely processed foods high in sodium, artificial flavors, sugar, transfat, and other unhealthy ingredients have dulled taste buds and palates. In this post, we have explained in detail how to reprogram your taste buds to like healthy foods.
3. You Can’t Beat Bad Diet: Weight loss is about 80% diet and 20% exercise. We all know that when we use more calories than we can burn, our bodies store all of those extra calories as fat under the skin (subcutaneous fat) and around the abdomen and internal organs (visceral fat). A daily excess of calories leads to weight gain and obesity. On the contrary, when your body uses more calories than you eat, it is using glycogen stores for energy. After the glycogen store is depleted, it is converted into stored fat for more energy. As more and more fat reserves are used, you start to lose weight. Such a process can happen in two ways – by creating a calorie deficit through diet and by increasing physical activity. If you place great emphasis on the right type of diet for weight loss, it can result in high dividends because exercise can never escape a poor diet. You can never undo a bad diet through exercise. But the good news is that you can achieve both weight loss and inch loss by following a weight loss program like the Rati Beauty app that allows you to get into a lighter version of yourself and visibly lose weight.
4. Dietary Supplements Wouldn’t Do the Trick: Just because dietary supplements are readily available and advertised as a “one-stop solution” to weight loss, however, put all your hopes on a single dietary supplement or group of dietary supplements to melt away all of the fat, without focusing on diet, no results would be displayed. Such supplements and diets will only make you lose your water weight and gain more pounds in the near future.
5. The Diet That Worked For Your Friend Is Not Working For You: If a diet program or certain foods have caused your friend to lose weight, it does not mean they will work for you. Therefore, take a look at the different weight loss diets on the Rati Beauty app by choosing the right weight loss diet that suits your eating preferences, lifestyle, weight, etc.
6. Women Slowly Lose Weight Compared to Men: Studies have shown that when it comes to weight loss, there are inequalities in how men and women burn fat and lose weight, and the way the two sexes are linked only carries a little if there is a difference. Women typically have up to 11% more body fat than men and this is part of evolution and there is nothing we can do about it. There are a whole host of other factors that can slow and slow down weight loss in women, but the good news is that most of them are reversible. Because men have more muscle mass compared to women, they tend to burn more fat and have a higher metabolism, and all of these factors rank high in the weight loss criteria. You can burn fat naturally and lose weight faster. So don’t compare yourself to men, as they tend to lose weight a little faster. Stay motivated and stick to your diet and exercise routine.
7. Fat cutters and melters don’t work: they’re just gimmicks, because nothing can make the body lose weight except a healthy, calorie-deficient diet and regular exercise.
8. You need to make lifestyle changes: In order to lose weight successfully and maintain this weight loss, you need to make healthy lifestyle changes. Exercise and a healthy diet should be part of your lifestyle and not mean reaching a certain size, shape or number on the scales. Avoid unhealthy foods, abandon the sedentary lifestyle, and practice these NEAT activities to train the body to a healthy weight.
9. Excessive Exercise Can Stop Fat Burning: People who turn into exercise rats to burn all the fat in the gym have been grossly misled. In fact, too much exercise can prevent your body from burning off the excess fat. Exercise causes the stress hormone cortisol to rise, and a lot of exercise causes cortisol levels to remain high non-stop, preventing the body from burning fat. In addition, rest days are important between exercise routines so that muscles and body can recover and recover and continue to lose weight.
10. Sleep deprivation and stress are your biggest enemies: Both sleep deprivation (less than 7 hours a night) and chronic stress are related to weight gain and the inability to lose weight. You can do everything right, but without enough sleep, rest, and a stress-free routine, weight loss won’t happen at all.
11. You Must Exercise More Than You Think: If you only exercise 15 to 20 minutes in a day and then lead a sedentary lifestyle and couch potato for the rest of the day, you will not get positive results. Most of us tend to overestimate how many calories we burn while exercising and believe us that to lose weight successfully you need to be active throughout the day.
12. Eating more of something will not help you lose weight: Sipping green tea all day, only buying “low-fat stuff”, swallowing detox smoothies and eating bowls of salads would not help. You would need to have a balanced diet with the right amount of macro and micronutrients and essential minerals to lose weight. Find such balanced diets in the Rati Beauty app and become a lighter, healthier version of yourself!
What to do when your body is fighting weight loss
How to reprogram your taste buds to like healthy food
14 Ways To Lose Inches, Not Just Pounds, From Your Whole Body