Summer vacation is just around the corner and you must be excited to pack your bags, try new clothes, and make elaborate plans to explore a new destination, or enjoy the prospect of visiting family and friends. It’s an exciting time to visit new places, but wherever you go, be it beaches or hills, your skin needs to be taken care of, especially when you are making every effort to look good and good. To help you in this direction, we’ve listed a few tips to help you look your best when traveling.
1. First, pack your sunscreen: Sunscreen is an indispensable skin care product – regardless of whether you are on the beach or visiting a cold place such as a mountain station. A wide range of high protection and waterproof sunscreen is a must in summer. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays and prevents tanning, sunburn and, above all, hyperpigmentation. It’s also important to reapply sunscreen every two to three hours to keep your skin safe. When you go to the beach, a waterproof sunscreen will protect your skin without worrying that water or sweat will wash it off very soon. For information on good sunscreens, check out this list of the “10 Best Fragrance Free Sunscreens In India”.
2. Prime Your Makeup: It’s a good idea to invest in a foolproof primer in the summer, even when you’re not going on vacation, as a primer provides an even canvas to work with. It prevents your makeup from melting and helps build flawless makeup. Day or night, light or heavy makeup, prime your face and neck before moving on to the next makeup steps.
3. Keep blotting paper handy: Even women with dry skin tend to get a shine around their T-zone and forehead area after a few hours in the summer, especially when traveling. Moisture and sunlight take a toll, even with the best make-up quality. So have swabs ready. Dab off the excess oil and your skin will be set for some time. Also, dab your face before clicking on pictures to avoid looking greasy.
4. Always keep a face mist in your pocket: the intense heat can make your face dull and lifeless. This is why spritzing on a moisturizing mist would instantly refresh your skin. Just spray it on to give dehydrated skin a boost of moisture in the summer. Even simple old rose water in a squirt bottle can instantly make your face look fresh and glowing.
5. Carry multitasking products: Travel light, but travel with the right products. When packing, it is advisable not to take most of the products with you. Instead, opt for travel kits and multitasking products. A make-up remover that is suitable as a toner, deeply cleansing facial cleansing and brightening mask and at the same time acts as a pore refiner – these are just examples of multitasking products. As mentioned above, plain rose water can be used as a toner, face mist, and also in DIY face masks.
6. Wet wipes are your travel partner: Choose from the amazing variety of wet wipes available from sun protection wipes to toning wipes. Wipe off dirt, makeup and traces of dirt and let your skin breathe freely while traveling. Wet wipes are also extremely useful when touching up your makeup, e.g. B. liquid lipsticks etc.
7. Remove all traces of makeup before you go to bed: We all agree that you may feel too exhausted to remove makeup and grime from your face. Make no mistake, however, if you want to return home with the “after-vacation glow” it is important to make sure your pores are not clogged and that you sleep with a clean face at night.
10 Best Fragrance Free Sunscreens In India
10 Makeup Foundation Facts You Must Know About