Servings: 12th Prep 10 mins to bake 350 ° F 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 Cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb Store-bought cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Cup frozen diced onion, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian spice
- 1 8th Ounce can chopped water chestnuts, drained
- 1 14 3/4 Ounce can Sweet corn
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1 / 2 liter glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. put aside.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the chicken stock.
3. Combine diced cornbread, onions, Italian seasoning, water chestnuts, cream corn, cheese and black pepper in a large bowl. Stir in egg mixture. Pour it into the prepared baking dish and bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until brown around the edges.
Servings Per Recipe: 12; Daily percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.