Gender doesn’t matter when it comes to showing off washboard abs because we all strive every day to get rid of belly fat and get defined abs. For the past few days we’ve been continually reminding everyone that “abs are made in the kitchen,” and that’s absolutely right, because what you eat today determines whether you would have abs tomorrow. We need to be careful what we eat to get the abs, as certain foods can sabotage the surfacing of the abs, and even if you exercise 3-5 times a week there are some foods that can make it extremely difficult to get the abs Pop up. If you cannot lose all of your body fat, the fat layer will still sit unmoved over the abdominal muscles. Aside from eating the right kind of food to develop abs and eating the right kind of weight loss diet like in the Rati Beauty app, here is a list of foods to avoid when abs are supposed to show up.
1. Soft drinks / carbonated drinks: Do you find chilled soft drinks and sugary drinks irresistible? These drinks are loaded with sugar and empty calories that can ruin your weight loss goals, especially for building abs. Instead, make chaach at home, flavored buttermilk, and sodas with natural sweeteners like stevia. Whipping up a sattu sharbat not only helps you stay cool, it also speeds up the fat burning process.
2. Trans fat: If there’s anything you need to cut out of your diet entirely, it’s trans fat – because it tends to mobilize fat from other areas of the body into the abdominal area, increasing the waist size and making it difficult for the abdominal muscles to develop. Microwave popcorn, margarine, fried foods, cakes, pastries, etc., can contain trans fats and it would be a good idea to avoid them.
3. Packaged fruit juices: Packaged and processed fruit juices tend to be high in empty calories and sugar, as well as artificial flavors and preservatives. It is a misconception that they can substitute for raw and fresh fruits. Regular consumption of these fruit juices can enlarge the waist size pretty quickly.
4. White bread: White carbohydrates are bad, as are white bread. While bread is not good for weight loss, you can also use bread made from whole wheat or whole grain products. Breads made from 100% whole grain bread, 100% whole grain bread with intact fiber content are also better options.
5. Flavored Greek Yogurt: While we think it’s a good source of probiotics, flavored Greek yogurt is high in sugar, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, which makes it high in calories.
6. Processed foods: Processed foods are high in calories, sugar and salt, as well as preservatives. The main ingredient is refined flour. Sweets, candies, chocolates, biscuits, biscuits, fast food, sweet drinks, cola, etc. offer the body little to no nutritional value and are processed to a large extent.
7. Refined flour: We’re talking about empty, nutrient-free calories that build up layers of fat over the abdominal muscles.
8. Refined Sugar: Give up refined sugar completely if you want to flaunt abs, as sugar is inflammatory, adds high in calories, sharpens insulin, and also increases the waist size.
9. Candy / Cake / Pastry / Biscuit: Since most candy, cakes, pastries, cookies, etc. are made from refined sugar, flour, trans fat – all bad ingredients that would add up to belly fat.
10. Alcohol: Alcohol, especially beer, can give you a “beer belly” that completely covers the abdominal muscles with layers of fat and prevents them from popping up.
11. Refined Carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates should be replaced with complex carbohydrates as they are high in calories, low in nutrients and lead to rapid weight gain.
12. French Fries: French fries are high in trans fat and calories and are bad for weight loss.
13. Ice Cream: Digging into a tub of ice every now and then can be part of an infrequent indulgence, but regular ice cream treats can hurt your weight loss goals, especially when flaunting washboard abs goals.
14. Margarine: Most people buy margarine over butter to save calories, but it’s a completely wrong move for the abs because margarine tends to have trans fats that mobilize fat from the rest of the body to the abdominal area!
15. High fructose corn syrup: High fructose corn syrup is often found in baked goods, salad dressings, soda, candy, sauces and also in breakfast cereals. This is extremely unhealthy and regular consumption can lead to insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and weight gain, and belly fat and completely nullify the efforts you put on ab exercises.
16. Junk Food / Fast Food: This is a no-brainer, junk food in all flavors, varieties, varieties and cuisines is the worst type of food for weight loss and abs.
16 Extremely tasty food that causes belly fat
15 Trans Fats Foods You Should Avoid To Lose Weight Effectively