Clionadh Spark Powder highlighter ($ 15.00 for 0.21 oz.) Has a transparent base with an iridescent sheen that seemed to alternate between warmer pink and cooler lavender with a bright finish. The texture was soft, smooth, and a little powdery, though it didn’t look dry or powdery after applying and fading it on my skin.
It had mostly an opaque, buildable paint cover that was applied evenly and well distributed with a luminosity that didn’t emphasize my skin texture. However, it didn’t seem quite as intense in its color shift as other shades in the range. It carried well for eight and a half hours before it visibly faded.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Terra Moons Euphoria (P, $ 17.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Clionadh Gleam (P, $ 7.75) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Zero Gravity (P, $ 17.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Breaker (P, $ 12.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Mica (P, $ 8.50) is shimmery, lighter, and cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Umbra (P, $ 8.50) is more shimmery, lighter, and cooler (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Sugar Rush (P, $ 12.00) is shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Aura (P, $ 14.25) is more shimmery and warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Glisten (P, $ 7.75) is shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $ 16.50) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
$ 12.50 / 0.21 oz. – – $ 59.52 per ounce
There isn’t much that the formula describes other than that there is a “soft, buildable application”. They were usually quite pigmented – semi-opaque to completely opaque – with soft, smoother textures that weren’t pressed too tightly or too softly into the pan. For a cleaner or more buildable application, I would highly recommend using a lighter hand and a less dense brush to do this.
The texture was usually smooth, slightly dense, and a little thicker than most powder highlighter pens on the market, so often they really needed to be buffed and spread over the skin. The surfaces were often more intense and tended to be metallic. Occasionally they would accentuate the natural texture of my skin when worn at higher coverage levels. Most of them lasted between eight and nine hours with me.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, caprylic / capric triglyceride, isopropyl myristate, tin oxide, iron oxide, zinc stearate, calcium carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, kaolin, silica, allantoin, boron nitride, magnesium stearate. May contain: +/- ultramarine, +/- chromium oxide green, +/- ferrous ferrocyanide, +/- bismuth oxychloride, +/- manganese violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the list of ingredients for the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
P.Permanent. $ 12.50.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!