Lethal Cosmetics quantum magnetic pressed highlighter ($ 18.00 for 0.18 oz.) Is a medium-sized base of pink coral with a lighter, golden sheen that gave it a soft sheen. It has been applied and faded out to a brighter finish – glowing but not overtly shimmering or metallic – compared to the swatch. It had an opaque pigmentation paired with a smooth, slightly creamy texture that wasn’t powdery, but not too tightly pressed into the pan. It carried well for eight hours before it faded a little.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Anastasia Sand (P, $ 22.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart highlight # 2 (PiP,) shimmers more (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Party Foul (LE, $ 26.00) is more shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $ 34.00) is more shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP,) is shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $ 28.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Metal Peach (LE, $ 70.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Girl Next Door (PiP, $ 36.00) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Uoeno (P, $ 8.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Peach (P, $ 9.99) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
$ 18.00 / 0.18 oz. – – $ 100.00 per ounce
The formula should have a “radiant glow” that “never glitters” and is long-lasting. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all could be built upon request. The texture was soft, smooth, and mixable without being squeezed too hard or too loosely, which made it easy to adjust the pressure or use with both feathered and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was brighter and brighter without overtly shimmering to most colors. I had no issues with the formula, which emphasizes the natural texture of my skin. They lasted about eight hours before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Magnetic Pressed Highlighter Color Swatches from Lethal Cosmetics.
CI 77019 (mica), magnesium stearate, kaolin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, dimethicone / vinyldimethicone cross polymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (carnauba wax), silica, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! 4 comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes, and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the colors below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!