Servings: 16 Prep 20 min to bake 325 ° F 1 hour 27 minutes Take a rest over night
- 2 cups Graham breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 6th tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 4th Packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4th Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Irish cream liqueur
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2/3 Cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9 inch round springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Tap the bottom and partially top sides of the springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 7 minutes. Let cool on wire mesh.
3. In a large bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually mix in the sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix in the Irish cream liqueur and vanilla extract.
4. Scatter half of the chocolate chips over the baked crust. Pour the filling into the pan. Scatter the remaining chips on top.
5. Bake at 325 F for 1 hour, 20 minutes until just set. Take out of the oven and run a small knife around the edge. Leave in the pan; let cool down completely. Cover and refrigerate in a springform pan overnight.
6. Mix the cream, sugar and instant coffee in a large bowl. Beat until stiff tips form. Peel the side of the springform pan and remove it from the cake. Spread the topping over the cake and cut into slices.