When a fitness expert or weight loss guru tells you to “cut out all the fruits” in order to lose weight and get leaner, it’s time to find another expert! Fruits are naturally loaded with vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients that just because they contain natural sugars can speed up overall weight loss and speed up fruit giving up. This should be avoided entirely. In addition, most fruits are filled with fiber, which is extremely important for weight loss. Therefore, it is a good idea to have two to five servings of fruit a day to keep your metabolism high, burn fat, and provide your body with essential vitamins and nutrients. However, certain fruits have a higher glycemic index than others and are therefore digested quickly and greatly increase blood sugar. The subsequent surge and response of the hormone insulin to the lowering of blood sugar causes hunger to return too quickly. When there is a lot of blood sugar in the circulation, insulin also facilitates the storage of fat and suppresses its breakdown. Ultimately, insulin makes it easier for the body to store fat. Therefore, when trying to lose weight, it is important to identify low glycemic index fruits as well as low calorie fruits so that you can stay in calorie deficit and continue to lose weight. In this post, we list the 17 best low calorie fruits for weight loss.
1. Green apple: 95 calories (one medium-sized apple).
2. Avocados: They have healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and also fiber and half an avocado only adds up to 160 calories.
3. Raspberries: 53 calories per 100 g.
4. Strawberries: Only 33 calories per 100 g.
5. Mangoes: 60 calories per 100 g.
6. Watermelon: 30 calories per 100 g.
7. Cherries: 50 calories per 100 g.
8. Kiwi: 61 calories / 100 g.
9. Blueberries: 57 calories / 100 g.
10. Honeydew melon: 36 calories / 100 g.
11. Papaya: 112 calories (approximately 275 g).
12. Peaches: 50 calories (one medium-sized peach).
13. Grapefruit: 42 calories / 100 g.
14. Orange: 47 calories / 100 g.
15. Passion fruit: 97 calories / 100 g.
16. Plum: It is classified as a stone fruit along with cherries and has 30 calories per medium sized plum.
17. Banana: So you thought banana had no place in a weight loss diet? Not correct! Here are “6 Smart Ways To Eat Bananas In A Weight Loss Diet”.
Learn How To Incorporate Fruits To Accelerate Weight Loss By Following Diets In The Rati Beauty App That Include Healthy, High Nutrient, Low Calorie, And Nutritious Fruits Like Green Apples, Blueberries And Bananas In Their Weight Loss Diets To help you lose inches as well as drop pounds.
6 Smart Ways To Eat Bananas In A Weight Loss Diet
Top 19 water-rich fruits for weight loss