Until now, we have blamed incorrect eating habits and lack of physical activity as the main reasons for gaining weight or being unable to lose weight, but no, gaining weight is more and certain things make losing weight an absolutely impossible task. For those of you struggling with weight issues, it would be wise to go over these little things that make it quite difficult to lose weight and delete them one by one. You could be the reason losing weight is an impossible task for you. Can be turned into healthy habits.
1. Get enough sleep, more than 7 hours a night: Sleep deprivation is the reason most people stay overweight. Studies have shown that people who sleep five hours or less tend to gain more weight than people who sleep 8 hours.
2. You forget to drink water: do you know what that means? Your body mixes up signals of thirst and hunger, and you tend to eat food rather than water to calm the signs. We tend to confuse “thirst for hunger” and turn to food to curb hunger pangs and add unnecessary calories that are hard to burn at the end of the day. When you wake up, drink a full glass of water and drink water throughout the day. Also, keep a bottle close at hand and refill it throughout the day.
3. Eating Out More Frequently: If you eat out frequently, you are most likely ingesting sugary, high-calorie treats, mostly high in refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and junk foods. Insulin levels and all calories have risen sharply. Excess material is most likely stored as fat in the body, mainly in the abdomen.
4. Eating breakfast: Eating too fast does not signal your brain to stop once you are full. This means that you are often eating more than you actually need. Another interesting fact is that it takes the brain about 20 minutes to register that you have eaten something. If you slow down, you can actually hit the saturation point during the eating process itself and keep yourself from piling up extra pounds.
5. You rarely get up from your desk: Working in a sitting position for hours can deactivate an essential fat-burning enzyme called lipoprotein lipase and stop its “fat-burning activity”. So get up and take a walk to reactivate this fat-burning enzyme and kick-start your sluggish metabolism.
6. Don’t give enough time for diets to work: Just like you didn’t gain weight overnight, you wouldn’t lose all of the stored fat in a single day or week. Give your weight loss diet enough time to work, follow all directions religiously, and be patient, and you can see the fat melt off.
7. Looking for sugar-free foods for comfort: Stressful or emotional eating is a situation in which someone eats to feel good, to cope with trauma, to vent anger, to deal with stress rather than to satisfy hunger . The food we usually eat in such situations is high in calories, mostly sugary delicacies, high fat, basically unhealthy food that leads to rapid weight gain. Foods high in sugar have a direct effect on the brain. When you eat these foods, the brain releases certain “feel good chemicals” such as endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine that help temporarily improve mood and calm nerves. The problem is that this type of food also causes sharp insulin spikes that provide instant energy, but the subsequent drop in blood sugar levels can make you tired and crave more food again. In short, people resort to emotional eating to help them feel better, reduce stress, and manage traumatic situations. So stay away from sugar-free foods and find other ways to deal with stressful situations.
8. Breakfast is bread and jam: Bread is a staple food in many Indian households and bread is difficult to go without. Because white bread is made from refined flour and does not contain fiber or other nutrients. And when you combine it with jam that is loaded with sugar, it quickly increases insulin levels and insulin leads to the storage of fat when excess calories flow in the system. Avoid bread and jam to start your day and instead check the weight loss meal plans on the Rati Beauty app.
9. You add a lot of milk to coffee: There are numerous studies that suggest that caffeine boosts your metabolism and helps you lose weight. However, adding high calorie milk to your coffee can increase your calorie count by 50, drink your coffee level and skip the milk jug next time.
Avoid eating these foods in the morning to stay slim
Why caffeine is good for weight loss