Servings: 4th Active time 15 minutes total time 15 minutes
- 4th 4 oz. Chicken Breast Chops
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb fresh sugar snap peas, cut
- 1/2 Cup fat whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel plus 2 tbsp. fresh juice (from 1 lemon)
- 8th fresh basil leaves, torn
1. Fill a medium-sized saucepan to a depth of 1 cm with water. Put a steam basket in the pan. Bring to a boil over medium high.
2. Pat chicken dry; Sprinkle evenly with 1 teaspoon on both sides. Salt. Add oil to a large pan; Heat over medium high until shimmering. Arrange the schnitzel in the pan, leaving space between the schnitzel. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the bottom is golden brown. Turn over schnitzel; Cook until it is no longer pink in the middle and cook through for 2 to 3 minutes. Take off the stove. Put the schnitzel on a plate. Pour excess fat out of the pan (do not wipe the pan clean).
3. While the chicken is cooking, place the snow peas in the steamer over boiling water. cook until light and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Take off the stove; Place the snap peas in a medium bowl.
4. Add cream to the pan; Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute until the cream bubbles and thickens slightly. Take off the stove; Stir in lemon zest and juice, basil and remaining 1/4 teaspoon. Salt up combined. Pour sauce over chicken; Serve next to peas.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 355, total fat (g): 19, total Fat (g): 8, carbohydrates. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 6, per. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 664, calcium (mg): 77, iron (mg): 3, Daily percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.