Servings: 4th preparation 10 mins to bake 400 ° F 1 hour 5 min. cook 17 minutes
Toasted garlic polenta
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cup yellow wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt-
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bunch Kale (about 1-1 / 4 pounds), hard stalks removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt-
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Toasted Garlic Polenta:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut off 1/4 clove of garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil with the cut side up. Bake until tender, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool slightly. Unpack and squeeze out the cloves; put aside. Discard skins.
2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan. Slowly stir in corn flour. Stir until it starts to thicken, 1 minute. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add roasted garlic and salt.
3. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Stir in the kale; cook for about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook until tender, 15 minutes. Stir in salt and vinegar. Keep warm.
4. Mix the prawns with the olive oil and paprika flakes. Distribute on a sheet of paper; Roast at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are pink and turn halfway. Serve with kale and polenta.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 425, fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 172, sat. Fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 46, Dietary Fiber (g): 6, per. (g): 31, Sodium (mg): 815, The daily percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.