Former Digital Underground Member Shock G’s Trigger Of Loss of life Revealed To Be An Unintentional Drug Overdose
Roommate, just over a month after his sad death at the age of 57, the cause of death of former Digital Underground member Shock G has been confirmed. Shock G died of an accidental overdose, according to the district doctor’s official results, according to new reports.
Shock G died on April 23rd in a motel room in Tampa, Florida – and now the cause of his untimely death is known. Hillsboro County’s coroner officially released his results and a lethal mixture of drugs proved fatal to him. He had a trio of drugs in his system, fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine.
As we previously reported, Shock G had no signs of trauma and an autopsy was scheduled shortly after his death. You will remember that Shock G was one of the first artists to give a young Tupac Shakur his start in the music industry when he performed with Digital Underground in the early days of his career – most notably in the group’s song “All Around” . The world the same song. “
At the time of his death, several members of the hip hop community paid tribute to him including Pete Rock, Biz Markie, Talib Kweli, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Ice Cube and many more.
Shock G is the third celebrity hip-hop character to die this year, following the deaths of DMX and Black Rob, as all three died in April.
Would you like tea right in your text inbox? Call us at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!