1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Brown 1 1/2 lbs. 93% lean turkey in a large over medium pan. Add a 1 to 1.25 ounce packet of mild taco seasoning mix, 10 ounce can of mild diced tomatoes with chillies (drained), 1 1/2 cups of corn kernels (fresh or frozen) and 1 medium zucchini, grated. Cook until the zucchini is tender and almost drained of liquid, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Roll two 1-lb. on a floured surface. Scoops of chilled whole wheat pizza dough into two 10-by 16-inch rectangles. Place the dough one at a time on a large parchment-covered baking sheet and fill it. Scatter 3/4 cup of grated Monterey Jack cheese over half of the batter along the long edge of each calzone, leaving a 3/4 inch rim. Pour half of the turkey mixture over the cheese. Finish with 1/2 cup of grated Monterey Jack. Fold the dough over the filling and press the edges together very firmly to seal it. Repeat with the second batter. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
3. Serve 1 sliced calzone, with salsa if desired.
Eat it again!
4. Cool the second calzone, wrap it in plastic and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days or in the freezer for up to three months. Unpack and reheat at 425 degrees F until warm, from frozen about 25 minutes.
5. Prepare 10 to 12 individual calzones instead of 2 large ones. Leftovers travel well for work or school lunch.
Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 496, fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 63, sat. Fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 58, Monounsaturated Fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 6, Trans Fatty Acid (g):, Dietary Fiber (g): 6, Sugar (g): 2, per. (g): 25, Vit. A (IU): 571, vit. C (mg): 6, thiamine (mg): 1, riboflavin (mg):, niacin (mg): 8, pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg):, folate (µg): 128, cobalamin (Vit. B12 .)) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 711, potassium (mg): 390, calcium (mg): 202, iron (mg): 4, The daily percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.