Servings: 4th preparation 10 mins
- 1 Package (9 ounces) of fully cooked grilled chicken (such as Perdue Short Cuts)
- 1 large apple, pitted and diced
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 Cup Reduced Fat Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoon non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 4th Endive heads, leaves separated
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add apple, raisins and nuts. In a smaller bowl, whisk together Miracle Whip, milk, and lemon juice; add to chicken mix and toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
2. Line 4 salad plates with the endive leaves and top with the same amount of salad.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount per serving: cal. (Kcal): 348, fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 42, sat. Fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, Dietary Fiber (g): 7, per. (g): 20, Sodium (mg): 683, The daily percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.